A list of 40 powerful mantras to help anyone think positive to use on a daily basis.
Let’s face it, separating from your spouse sucks, particularly if you did not initiate the separation. You feel like Linus when his blanket gets taken off him. You want your blanket back. You want life to go back to the way it was, a time when you were happy. But this won’t happen.
With things looking bleak all around you, you need to do something. It is time to embrace the change and start getting out of the victim mode.
Here are 40 mantras to help you think positive:
- I will forgive myself and get rid of negative thoughts.
- I am a good person.
- I am a caring person.
- I have achieved a lot in my life.
- I will bounce back from this.
- I will stop comparing myself to others.
- I am grateful for what I have.
- I am a beautiful person.
- I will be a stronger person for getting through the struggle.
- I will stop looking over the fence where the grass appears greener and start fertilizing my own patch of dirt.
- I am in charge of my life.
- I will make positive choices.
- I will make decisions that are in my interest.
- I will acknowledge my feelings and then focus on all the good things I have in life.
- I will embrace the change I am faced with and make the most of it.
- It is better to move on from something no longer working than staying with something that is broken.
- There are no failures, only opportunities to learn from.
- I will learn from mistakes and try again.
- Successful people are productive people. I will be productive.
- I will not let go of my dreams merely because others cannot see the importance of them. I will dream.
- I will start working toward my dreams today.
- I will start moving today. Moving makes sure I’m not stuck in a rut.
- As long as I believe it will be all right. I will believe
- I will light a candle to keep the glimmer flickering within.
- I will not give up on myself.
- I believe I can change my life.
- I am not a victim. I am a human being. I am important.
- I will stop worrying and approach situations with the knowledge it will work out.
- I don’t always have to be right to be happy.
- If things get tough I will get tougher.
- I will have faith things will work out.
- I will try new things in life.
- I will face challenges head on.
- I will focus on beauty and magnificence around me during the day.
- I will say I can more often.
- I will work through my struggle and be successful.
- I will smile instead of frown.
- I will laugh and find joy in things.
- I will grow as a person and learn from mistakes.
- I will listen to Yoda’s principle: ‘Do. Don’t do. There is no try.’ I will do.
Have a special mantra to help you think positive? Drop us a line or let us know below what it is. We’d love to hear from you.
And don’t forget to stop and smell the flowers from time to time.